Welcome to The Joint - Savannah, Twelve Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Savannah, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Savannah chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Melinda Donnelly D.C.
Doctor Melinda Donnelly, a native of Western PA, graduated from Hempfield High School in 1987. She received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Millersville University in 1991. After several years of working in the social service field, Dr. Donnelly decided to return to school and was accepted into Life University College of Chiropractic. There she received her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in December of 2000 and has been practicing ever since in her hometown of Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
Doctor Donnelly’s husband, Darin, received a promotion in May of 2013 which landed them in the low country of Savannah. Finding The Joint was a welcome adventure for Dr. Donnelly due to the wellness model it represents, allowing her to get back to the basics of chiropractic care-no hassle, no fuss, straight chiropractic that promotes maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Savannah chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 18, 2016garyWe all dream of being bigger and more muscular. Or maybe the ideal you is just more muscular but without the extra weight. Either way, the simple logic is that if you want to gain weight and get bigger you need to eat more. Simple Rules Rule No. 1: You must eat more calories than your body ...
- May 10, 2016garyAs odd as it seems in this day and age, there are still many of you out there that have trouble finding the time to get some exercise! The concept of daily exercise has been seamlessly added to our psyches and our culture, so what’s the problem? It wasn’t that long ago that working out had ...
- May 3, 2016garyI’m convinced that feeling good has been historically underestimated. I mean really, how interesting is it if the super hero of your favorite film is happy? What kind of conflict does that provide? The relative success of Superman vs. Batman shows that we’d rather see a Superman that is all bent out of shape than one ...
- April 25, 2016garyRemember, it’s not what you do but how you do it. The same thing goes for push-ups. Push-ups are pretty straight forward right? Lie down on your stomach, legs extended, arms bent at the elbows and push away. But a few modifications — or at the very least strict attention to form — will result ...
- April 19, 2016garyFree is always good and what’s better than free fitness apps to keep you focused in the gym or during the day? I’m no computer whiz but I’m smart enough to know that fitness apps can help you track your workouts, how your sleep and even how and what you are eating every day. Which apps ...
- April 11, 2016garyA friend of mine, who unfortunately suffers from celiac disease, is on a gluten-free diet. Any time she is over, we eat a lot of salad. I didn’t want to ask because this person is always being inundated with questions about the disease, but after some research I discovered that gluten can really tear up the intestines ...
- April 4, 2016garyA heart attack is one of those life-altering events that we always seem to say “will never happen to me.” Nothing could be further from the truth. Heart attacks occur much more frequently among males than among females. The good news is that heart attacks are preventable. There are a lot of common sense steps ...
- March 22, 2016garyIf you’re like a lot of people, you may find yourself looking in the mirror and wishing there was a healthier, happier person staring back at you! Well, you are in luck because no matter where you hang your hat there are plenty of fitness centers. Finding the fitness center that is right for you is ...
- March 14, 2016garyMigraine headaches can be set off by all kinds of things: Deadlines at work, getting your taxes done and, unfortunately even eating. Current research shows that not only what you eat might trigger a migraine headache, but what’s inside the things you eat as well. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we’re here today. You ...